- Right at Home
- $103,770.00 -205,820.00/year*
Education - Post Secondary
6488 Chambersburg Rd
Immediate placement opportunities for beginners, HHAs, CNAs, STNAs, & Homemakers in the following areas: WRIGHT STATE UNIVERSITY!!!
Here are some of the benefits of working for Right at Home:
- Convenient, on campus location of clients.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Paid travel time.
- Competitive Weekly Pay!
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Ongoing Training - Right at Home University.
- Referral Bonuses.
- Caregiver Rewards Programs!
When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are by proving the RightCare. Right at Home caregivers choose to work with us because we hire individuals who want more than just a job - we hire the RightPeople with the RightApproach to provide the RightServices for our clients. You will be supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service.
Associated topics: admin support specialist, administrative assistant i, administrator, aide, business support, information technology, information technology consultant, information technology support associate, public relations specialist, support staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.