- Perform routine analysis of elemental impurities per USP 232/233
- Run ICP-MS and ICP-AES in a QC pharmaceutical laboratory
- May also perform other analyses
- Coordinate the timely and compliant generation of data to support client projects
- Review data for technical content and good record keeping practices
- Author technical reports
Requirements Educational Qualifications
B.S. to Ph.D. in chemistry (or related field) with 3+ years related pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experience testing trace metals in pharmaceutical materials. Relevant experience in good laboratory/manufacturing practices (GLP/cGMP), laboratory quality control, and interaction with quality assurance is required.
Specific Skills and Requirements
- Experience with ICP-MS, ICP-AES, analytical balances, etc.
- Experience with microwave digestion and sample preparation for trace metals analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Must have basic chemical knowledge and be able to handle them with safely
- Must have basic knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, and statistics
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all plant and office personnel
- Must be able to effectively multi task
Olon Ricerca Bioscience LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Associated topics: dietetic, drug, kinesiology, medical, microbiology, patient, pharmacology, physiology, therapy, trauma