If you are a Registered Nurse, we have a great opportunity for you! At Ohioans Home Healthcare, our mission is to help individuals lead healthier, more independent lives by providing the highest standard of care. Our Registered Nurses play a critical role in our mission as they interact with and care for patients on a daily basis.
Don't miss this opportunity to advance your career!
As a Home Health Nurse you will be frequently utilizing your skilled nursing experience including but not limited to:
- Traveling to patient's homes to provides skilled nursing services
- Case managing your patient's care
- Facilitating communication with your patient / family / caregiver and between discipline's involved in your patients care
- Assessment and documentation
- Recognizing skilled needs based off of your assessment
- Understanding health insurance and services clients can qualify for under each
- Organizing and implementing your patient's care including ordering services, supplies and equipment
- Being a resource to your patient / family / caregiver
- Reconciling, education and management of patient medications in the home
- Accepting, writing and following through with physician orders
- Educating the patient / family / caregiver on items such as disease process / procedures / new medications
- IVs, PICC lines, lab draws, wound care, trachs, G/J tubes, foley caths, medication administration
If you are organized, flexible, and passionate about providing quality healthcare, this position was designed for you!
- Current state nursing license
- Home healthcare / case management experience preferred
- Ability to travel to complete patient visits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, coronary, intensive care, maternal, nurse rn, registed, surgical, tcu, transitional