OB/GYN Locums Job | Sporadic Shifts in Ohio (vacations and occasional weeknight/weekend call)
Dates of Coverage: Sporadic locums dates (typically about once a quarter). Ideally want someone with a very flexible schedule to accommodate their shifts.
Description/Requirements for Assignment #66035:
* Active Ohio license required
* Board Certification in OB/GYN required
* 15-30 deliveries per month with a 20% C-Section rate
* 14 hour night call shifts or 24 hour call coverage needed-call by phone
* Three physicians on staff, coverage needed when two are out at the same time, which happens about once a quarter.
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Jeff Khawly | 678-###-#### | ...@jacksonandcoker.com.For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker