One of the leading Healthcare providers in Cincinnati is seeking an experienced Operating Room RN for a permanent position.
- $3.00 shift differential for Night shift.
- Pay rates dependent upon experience.
- Immediate need.
- Annual Comp $75,000
The role of the preoperative nurse or operating room (OR) nurse is to provide care for patients before, during and after surgery.
- OR nursing job duties also include patient education, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse, and potentially RN first assistant or operating room director (with additional training).
- Circulating OR nurses work within the operating suite but outside of the sterile field; scrub OR nurses handle and prepare operating instruments and equipment within the sterile field.
- Preoperative nurses work in every type of healthcare facility.
- Must have RN license in State of Ohio
- BSN Required or must be willing to obtain one in the next 5 years.
- 1 to 2 years minimum experience.
- Both day and night shifts available.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, infusion, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse, psychatric, psychiatric, recovery, tcu