While working closely with department representatives, participates in a structured learning experience. Performs a variety of administrative tasks and works on various projects.
* Researches, compiles, tabulates, and analyzes data and processes for a variety of administrative and departmental matters.
* Assists department personnel in assigned administrative, planning, organizational, technical, and professional tasks.
* Provides suggestions or recommendations with regard to department specific projects.
* Prepares and presents reports; drafts policies and procedures; responds to requests for information.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Current college enrollment required.
* None required.
Complexity of Learning Experience:
* Can discuss and weigh pros and cons and separate critical issues.
* Can make definitive choices, expresses opinions on issues and can explain logical path decisions.
* None required.
* Requires full range of body motion including handling/lifting items, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
* Requires frequent standing and sitting.
* Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
Personal Protective Equipment:
* Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic facility.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities